With strategic partner, WCEM Projects and Training, National is able to provide turn-key solutions that cater to all aspects of the water and water leak detection industry.
With this partnership, we are able to offer exceptionally experienced trainers (in both the Water, Waste-Water, Water Loss Management and Basic Plumbing fields) as and when required.
Our expert teams do:
- Commercial Water Leak Detection
- Domestic Water Leak Detection
- Municipal Leak Detection
- GIS Mapping and Utility Location
- 3D Ground Penetrating Radar
- AMR Automated Meter Reading
- Data Logging
- Flow and Pressure Monitoring
- Water Audits / Water Balance
- Thermal Imaging
- Ultrasonic Flow Monitoring
- Bulk Pipeline Leak Detection
- Insertion Camera Inspections
- High Water Account - Any leak, leaks your funds!
STOP WATER LOSS - DON'T DESTROY, DETECT!
Save Water - Save Money
Use your water meter to check for hidden water leaks. Read the water meter before and after a two-hour period when no water has been used. If the water meter doesn’t read exactly the same, then there is a leak.
To check for toilet tank leaks, add food coloring to the tank. If the toilet leaks, the toilet bowl will have changed color within 30 minutes...